Full-time Industrial Cleaner / Assistants needed on the graveyard shift. This position opens up many opportunities for future advancement to other roles in the production department!
- Replenish supplies in production areas
- Provide printing supplies to presses
- Wash and clean printing pans, trays and doctor blades
- Clean and maintain production floors, bathrooms, lunchrooms, ink room, outside areas
- Rewind and sort all small butt-rolls from the rewind & press areas and fill drums with cores
- Empty garbage bins at end of each shift
- Assist with other production-related and cleaning duties and tasks as required
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude
Hours: Graveyard Shift, Sunday to Thursday 10:30pm – 6:30am
Associated Labels and Packaging is a premium label printing and flexible packaging company located in Coquitlam, BC. Since starting in a small label printing plant in Vancouver in 1981, our plant has grown to over 50,000 square feet, with 24 hour-a-day press runs reaching into the millions. We are one of the largest suppliers of labels in Western Canada and the Pacific North West and are looking to grow our team as we continue to expand.
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- 24 hour employee gym
- Educational assistance and professional development
- Fun company-sponsored events like bowling, paintballing, snowshoeing, food truck lunches
- Quarterly shiatsu massages at work
We invite you to visit our website at http://www.associated-labels.com/ to learn more about our business.